Can Unia help me with a paper, task or research?
At Unia, we receive many questions from students for papers, tasks or research. We are of course happy with this interest in equal opportunities and anti-discrimination, but due to our high workload, we can only provide answers to PhD students. Fortunately, you can find a lot of information quickly on our website.
Attention: Unia is not competent for gender discrimination (male-female, transgender), migration, asylum, access to Belgian nationality and human trafficking. Read more about Unia's competences.
The Unia website contains a wealth of information on discrimination and equal opportunities. As a secondary school pupil, bachelor or master student, you can find there all the information you need.
- A description of the most important grounds for discrimination
- Various kinds of publications (brochures, thematic reports, …)
- Recommendations and negotiated solutions regarding our competences
- Laws and legislations against discrimination from the regional, communities, federal, European and international level
- Jurisprudence and alternative measures
- Presentation of the vision and the organisation of Unia
- Campaigns and tools for prevention and the raising of awareness
- Various kinds of newsletters
- Informative video clips explaining discrimination
- A specific training website for the employment sector (eDiv)
Are you a PhD student and are you doing research on one of our themes? Ask your question via our contact form.