Do you have a question for Unia? Would you like to report discrimination? Then you can contact us free of charge and with complete confidentiality.
Because of the ongoing Covid pandemic, Unia is currently working with less staff while receiving many reports and questions. It may take longer than usual to process your message.
We will do our best to answer you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Do you want to report discrimination or ask for advice?
- Use our online reporting form
- Or call the toll-free number 0800 12 800 (from Belgium) or +32 (0)2 212 30 00 (from other countries). Unia can be reached by phone Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
You can make an appointment by phone for a personal meeting in Brussels or at one of our local contact points (temporarly impossible because of the coronavirus).
Do you have a general question?
Tip: Check first whether your question isn’t included in our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Use the contact form at the bottom of this page. Attention, no reports of discrimination via this form.
- Or call +32 (0)2 212 30 00 (Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3.00 pm).
General contact information
- Address: Unia, Koningsstraat / Rue Royale 138, 1000 Brussel / Bruxelles
Unia also has local contact points in Flanders and Wallonia.
- Telephone: 0800 12 800 (from Belgium) or +32 (0)2 212 30 00 (from other countries)
- Fax: +32 (0)2 212 30 30
- Email: Preferably use our contact form or report form to get the quickest response. .
- VAT number: BE 0548.895.779
How to get to Unia
Our front desk is temporarly closed as a measure to avoid spreading the coronavirus.
When you exit Brussels-Central railway station, turn right and go up the street (Putterij / Putterie) until you reach the crossroads.
Turn left up Koloniënstraat / Rue des Colonies (stay on the left-hand pavement). Continue straight, take Jonkersstraat / Rue du Gentilhomme until you reach Koningsstraat / Rue Royale (trams).
Go left, pass in front of the building of the newspaper Le Soir. 200 meters further, you will see Unia (number 138, left-hand pavement).
There is a Villo! station in front of our building.
Access for people with disabilities
The offices of Unia are accessible to people with disabilities. The main entrance (Koningsstraat / Rue Royale 138) has no threshold. The automatic door can be activated by pushing the button located on the left side of the door. The different floors are connected by lifts and/or access ramps. There are accessible toilets. If you require any other reasonable adjustments, please contact us on +32 (0)2 212 30 00 or email@example.com.
If you have a general question for Unia (about our training sessions, our publications, this website, etc.) please use this form.
Because of the ongoing Covid pandemic, Unia is currently working with less staff while receiving many reports. It may take longer than usual to process your report.
We will do our best to process your report as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.