Action against racism
Every day Unia fights racism. Everyone can do his or her bit to work towards a more equal and inclusive society. What can you do?
- Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ...) have become the main tools for spreading hatred on the Internet.
- What can you do if you are the victim of hate speech? Find out how we can fight this together.
- Unia attaches great importance to the greatest possible freedom of expression, but this freedom has its limits.
Discrimination in the area of housing is common. Especially prospective tenants of foreign origin are confronted with this regularly. Unia can act in different ways. What can you do if you feel discriminated against? Unia offers you a method to demonstrate discrimination in the area of housing.
- Do you want to discuss themes such as racism with young people? Unia gathered interesting Dutch and French eductional tools by partner organizations. These tools are aimed at education professionals such as teachers, team leaders, educators ...
- In 2017, 2018 and 2019 Unia challenged students to make a difference against racism. Read more about our school contest #GiveMe1Minute.